- Ring is either Solid 14K Yellow Gold, 14K White Gold, Or Sterling Silver
- This is an exclusive design of PicturesOnGold.com and cannot be found elsewhere.
- Top of the Small Ring measures Just over 1/3 Inches Wide x 1/2 Inches Tall and we feel is suitable for a woman but can be for a man as well.
- Top of the Large Ring measures approximately 1/2 Inch Wide by Just under 3/4 Inches Tall. Most men would select this size
- Francis of Assisi (Giovanni Francesco Bernardone; born 1181/1182 October 3, 1226) was a friar and the founder of the Order of Friars Minor, more commonly known as the Franciscans. He is known as the patron saint of animals, the environment and Italy, and it is customary for Catholic churches to hold ceremonies honoring animals around his feast day of 4 October. Saint Francis' feast day is observed on October 4. In addition to this feast, a secondary feast is still observed amongst Traditional Roman Catholics and Franciscans world-wide in honor of the stigmata received by St Francis celebrated on September 17 called "The Impression of the Stigmata of St Francis, Confessor" (see the General Roman Calendar as in 1954, the General Roman Calendar of Pope Pius XII, and the General Roman Calendar of 1962).