- Ring is either Solid 14K Yellow Gold, 14K White Gold, Or Sterling Silver
- This is an exclusive design of PicturesOnGold.com and cannot be found elsewhere.
- Top of the Small Ring measures Just over 1/3 Inches Wide x 1/2 Inches Tall and we feel is suitable for a woman but can be for a man as well.
- Top of the Large Ring measures approximately 1/2 Inch Wide by Just under 3/4 Inches Tall. Most men would select this size
- Saint Christopher is a saint venerated by Roman Catholics and Orthodox Christians, listed as a martyr killed in the reign of the 3rd century Roman emperor Decius (reigned 249251).
The Eastern Orthodox Church venerates Saint Christopher on 9 May. The Tridentine Calendar allowed a commemoration of Saint Christopher on 25 July only in private Masses. This restriction was lifted later (see General Roman Calendar as in 1954). While the Roman Catholic Church still approves devotion to him, listing him in the Roman Martyrology among the saints venerated on 25 July, it removed his feast day from the Roman Catholic calendar of saints in 1969. At that time the church declared that this commemoration was not of Roman tradition, in view of the relatively late date (about 1550) and limited manner in which it was accepted into the Roman calendar..