- Ring is either Solid 14K Yellow Gold, 14K White Gold, Or Sterling Silver
- This is an exclusive design of PicturesOnGold.com and cannot be found elsewhere.
- Top of the Small Ring measures Just over 1/3 Inches Wide x 1/2 Inches Tall and we feel is suitable for a woman but can be for a man as well.
- Top of the Large Ring measures approximately 1/2 Inch Wide by Just under 3/4 Inches Tall. Most men would select this size
- One of the most beloved of saints. His images and statues are ubiquitous. Proclaimed a Doctor of the Church on January 16, 1946, he is sometimes called "Evangelical Doctor". He is especially invoked for the recovery of things lost ("Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony, please come around. Something is lost and cannot be found."). On January 27, 1907 in Beaumont, Texas, a church was dedicated and named in honor of St. Anthony of Padua. The church was later designated a cathedral in 1966 with the formation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Beaumont, but was not formally consecrated. On April 28, 1974, St Anthony Cathedral was dedicated and consecrated by Bishop Warren Boudreaux. In 2006 Pope Benedict XVI granted St. Anthony Cathedral the designation of minor basilica. St. Anthony Cathedral Basilica celebrated its 100th anniversary on January 28, 2007. Seventeenth century Spanish missionaries came across a small Native American community along what was then known as the Yanaguana River on the feast day of Saint Anthony and renamed the river and eventually a mission built nearby in his honor. This mission would at first become the focal point of a small community that would eventually grow in size and scope to become the city of San Antonio.