- Ring is either Solid 14K Yellow Gold, 14K White Gold, Or Sterling Silver
- This is an exclusive design of PicturesOnGold.com and cannot be found elsewhere.
- Top of the Small Ring measures Just over 1/3 Inches Wide x 1/2 Inches Tall and we feel is suitable for a woman but can be for a man as well.
- Top of the Large Ring measures approximately 1/2 Inch Wide by Just under 3/4 Inches Tall. Most men would select this size
- Our Lady of Sorrows s a title of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the name of a feast celebrated on September 15. The Seven Dolours of the Virgin (or Seven Sorrows of the Virgin) is a related devotion in the Catholic Church which has its origins in the New Testament prophecy of Simeon (Luke 2:35). She is the patron saint of Slovakia, the state of Mississippi, the Congregation of Holy Cross, and Mola di Bari, Italy.